I’m always on the lookout for fun book boxes, and I’ve had my eye on the Fresh Fiction Box Not to Miss for a few months. Every month, the Fresh Fiction box contains 5-7 books in various genres, with a focus on romance and mystery. I decided to give it a try and I’m so glad I did because December’s box is awesome!
Look at all this bookish goodness! I could barely fit everything under my Christmas tree. 😊 Here’s what I received:
- The Engagement Plot by Krista Phillips
- Signed copy of An Inn Decent Proposal by Sharon Buchbinder (not pictured: bookmark)
- The Lord Meets His Lady by Gina Conkle
- Duke of Desire by Elizabeth Hoyt
- The Charmer by Avery Flynn
- Download card for Counterbalance by Kelly Moran
- Download card for Boss with Benefits by Talia Hunter
- Download card for Montana Heat: Protected by Love by Jennifer Ryan
- Stash holiday Chai tea
Great selection and variety of books. Some of them are authors I’m familiar with, but there are a few who are new to me.
Print books + cards for ebooks!
All in all, I’m very happy with the books I received. The only book that I won’t be keeping is The Engagement Plot, which is described on the back as “wholesome/clean/Christian romance.” I don’t read that genre at all, so I’ll be donating it to my library. However, I plan on keeping the rest of the books and look forward to diving in.
I think this is a great box to subscribe to if you want to receive a good mix of well-known authors and indie authors. I ordered the one-time box ($27.95), but I’m seriously considering signing up for the monthly subscription ($25.95). Fresh Fiction also offers a limited-edition Christmas box, which I ordered because I love Christmas stories and I’m a sucker for anything marked “limited-edition.” 😬 So I’m excited to see what else Fresh Fiction has in store!