The big box has landed! I mentioned in last month’s Romance Reveal book box review that I had upgraded to the big box, meaning I’d start getting four books every month instead of two. I’m so glad that I upgraded, because look at all this awesomeness:
omgggg I love everything. Here’s what I received:
- Signed copy of Accidentally on Purpose by Jill Shalvis (one of my favorite authors!)
- Signed copy of Switch by Adriana Locke
- Signed copy of If You Were Mine by Melanie Harlow
- Signed copy of Clam Jam by R.C. Boldt
- Lip balm from A Twist on Beauty
- Tea light candle from 1001 Dark Nights
- Makeup bag from Jill Shalvis
- Signed coaster for the Bad Habits series by Staci Hart
- Signed bookmark for the Henchmen MC series by Jessica Gadziala
- Bookmark for Crash by Lizzie Hart Stevens
- Card for Romance Reveal Book Box
- Card for Mixed Up by Emma Hart
- Another card for Mixed Up by Emma Hart, including a cocktail recipe
- Coloring card for author Susan Renee
- Booklet for GearShark series by Cambria Hebert
Signed books! When I unpacked the box, I saw the Jill Shalvis book first and might have squealed since she is one of my favorite authors and I actually haven’t read this one yet. I haven’t read any of the other authors before, but have heard good things about all of them!
Swag, part one. LOVE the Jill Shalvis bag and lip balm. I haven’t lit the candle yet but it smells really nice. And the candy is long gone because it was yummy. 😀
Swag, part two. It’s always a nice surprise when even the swag is signed! I haven’t read any of these authors yet, so it’ll be fun to explore their book lists. *watches the TBR grow and grow and grow*
Swag, part three: the Emma Hart edition. She gets her own pic because how cute is this little umbrella? The larger card also has a cocktail recipe on the back.
As an aside, I’ve been in somewhat of a reading funk (which is why you haven’t seen as many book reviews lately), so hopefully one of these books will help get me out of that rut.
I am SO happy with the big box! May’s author lineup looks pretty impressive, so I can’t wait to see what I’ll receive next month.