This month’s Romance Reveal book box kind of snuck up on me! Work has been pretty busy lately, so receiving my box today was a nice treat at the end of a hectic week. I peeked at photos of other boxes ahead of time, so I was excited to see this month’s selections.
Check out this epic box!
Here’s what I received:
- Signed copy of Arranged by Lexi Blake
- Signed copy of Too Close to Call by Tessa Bailey
- Signed copy of Tangled by Rebecca Zanetti
- Signed copy of Shade’s Lady by Joanna Wylde
- Signed copy of Easy Nights by Kristen Proby
- Signed copy of Coming Alive by Renee Harless
- Coloring card for author Corinne Michaels
- Card for Romance Reveal Book Box
- Card for Lexi Blake’s Crossover collection
- Bookmark for Reaper’s Legacy by Joanna Wylde
- Bookmark for Dark Pleasures series by Julie Kenner
- Bookmark for Icon trilogy by Vanessa Fewings
- Card for Can’t Touch This by Tess Hunter
- Screen cleaner cloth from author Donna Grant
- Pen from author Selena Laurence
- Button for Sinner by Emma Hart
- Tea light candle from Etta Claire Candle Co.
Phew! What an epic shipment, right? 😀 Since the 1001 Dark Nights titles are all novellas, we were sent two novellas in place of one regular-length book. So normally, I’d receive four books, but this month I got six. I love novellas in general and I was happy with the two-for-one shipment since it means more variety.
My 1001 Dark Nights rainbow, along with Easy Nights and Coming Alive.
Lots of swag! I always love the bookmarks, and I really love the Donna Grant screen cleaner cloth. The Sons of Texas series is on my TBR. I didn’t take a photo of the other side, but her upcoming cowboy Christmas book is featured on that side. (Two of my favorite things, ahem. 😉 )
I’m so happy with the extra books. Several of the authors I received are ones who have been on my TBR for a while, so I can finally get around to reading them.
Overall, I’m very pleased with my box this month! More subscriber spots just opened up today, so be sure to head over to Romance Reveal if you’d like to sign up.