It’s the most wonderful time of the month…Romance Reveal Book Box time! This month’s box kind of snuck up on me, so I didn’t get the chance to spoil myself and look at pics of other people’s boxes online. It was a real surprise this month and I love what I received.
So many awesome things to list!
- Signed copy of Say You’ll Stay by Corinne Michaels
- Signed copy of Sunset in Central Park by Sarah Morgan
- Matching pouch for Sunset in Central Park
- Coloring card from author Scott Hildreth
- Postcard for the Summer Sisters series by Lacey Black
- Signed bookmark for Love at Lucky Stables by Ashley Hampton
- Signed bookmark for Escaping the Edge by H. M. Sholander
- Sticky notes for 1001 Dark Nights collection
- Pen from Romance Reveal Book Box
- Tea light candle from Etta Clare Candle Co. in Vanilla Lace
Signed books! I’m pretty sure I had Corinne Michaels on my TBR at some point, but this will be my first time reading anything by her. I’ve read Sarah Morgan in the past and enjoyed her, but I haven’t read her Manhattan series yet.
Swag, part one! The two bookmarks are signed, which was a nice surprise.
Swag, part two. I am obsessed with this super cute pouch from Sarah Morgan. Right now it’s holding all the pens I’ve received in my book boxes since I have quite a few 🙂 The tea light candle smells amazing. Instead of a beauty sample, we’ll be receiving candles in our boxes going forward, so I’m excited about that.
This is my seventh book box from Romance Reveal and I’ve been consistently happy with what I’ve received. After some input (and mostly enabling 😉 ) from the Romance Reveal Facebook group, I decided to upgrade to the Big Box starting next month, eep! That means I’ll be receiving four books instead of two. Considering that the books are all signed plus you get some nice swag, the subscription really is an awesome value.
I am SUPER excited about the Big Box and can’t wait to see what amazing authors I’ll discover in the future. 🙂