It’s that time of the month! No…not the bad time of the month. The good kind. 😉
It’s Romance Reveal Book Box time! This is my second box as a subscriber. Since each box varies, I peeked at other boxes on Instagram and Twitter ahead of time, so I had an idea of what I might be getting. I was surprised by most of the things I got, though (in a good way)!
So many things in this month’s box, yay! Click the pics to embiggen.
I received not two, but three books! 😀 Here’s everything I got:
- Signed copy of Hidden Ink by Carrie Ann Ryan
- Signed copy of Tame Me by J. Kenner
- Signed copy of Don’t Let Go by Sharla Lovelace
- Booklet for 1001 Dark Nights collection
- Bookmark for Montgomery Ink series by Carrie Ann Ryan
- Bookmark for Royally Screwed by Emma Chase
- Bookmark from author A. L. Jackson
- Book card for All I Want for Christmas anthology
- Book card for Being Brooke by Emma Hart
- Coloring card from author Emma Hart
- Door hanger from author Emma Hart
- Sticky notes for 1001 Dark Nights collection
- Pen from author Melissa Brown
- Bookaholic bracelet
- Temporary tattoo for The Point series by Jay Crownover
- Sea salt & caramel dessert mix from Judecraft Specialty Foods
- Packet of candy
- $10 Amazon gift card
Phew! This was an awesome box! I had to take separate pics since there’s so much to show and I couldn’t really show it all off properly in one shot.
Hidden Ink by Carrie Ann Ryan and Tame Me by J. Kenner, both novellas in the 1001 Dark Nights collection. From the booklet you’ll see in the next pic: “1001 Dark Nights is a collection of novellas that are breathtakingly sexy and magically romantic. Some are paranormal, some are contemporary. Inspired by the exotic tales of The Arabian Nights, 1001 Dark Nights features 20 New York Times and USA Today bestselling authors.” I haven’t read either of these books yet and I don’t think I’ve read anything in this collection before, so this will be fun to explore.
Booklet for 1001 Dark Nights collection, which is very well-designed and helpful since it provides a summary of each book in the collection. I’m definitely checking out some of these. Also pictured is Don’t Let Go by Sharla Lovelace, a contemporary new adult novel by an author I’ve been wanting to try out.
I’m calling this the Emma Hart portion of the box, which includes a door hanger (that I received previously in my one-time box), a book card for Being Brooke, and a coloring card.
Lots of swag! A couple book cards, a pen and sticky notes, a temporary tattoo that says, “In The Point…Love is Hell” (I’m pretty sure this is for one of Jay Crownover’s series…I haven’t read anything by her but I’m pretty sure that’s what it’s for). Also pictured is a bookaholic bracelet and packet of candy.
More swag! But first, there’s this dessert mix that smells AMAZING. It can be used to make cheesecake, dip, frosting, filling, or cheeseball. NOM NOM NOM. There’s also a bookmark for Carrie Ann Ryan and one for Emma Chase. Lastly, I received one of the coveted $10 Amazon gift cards, which I will be using to buy more books, but of course. 😀
I think I’ll probably read one of the novellas first. For now, I’m off to research some of the authors who are new names to me. 🙂 Once again, I’m so pleased with this subscription box. It’s such a fun treat to look forward to every month!