This month’s Romance Reveal post is a little late, due to a shipping snafu with my box. But all is well, so now I can post about it! First, here’s the new flat, pink shipping box:
And here’s what I saw when I opened it. Hmm…
Right away, I knew something was amiss because I received Before I Knew by Jamie Beck in last month’s box. Luckily, that was the only duplicate I received. However, other than a magnet clip, candle sample, and perfume samples, I had no swag! 🙁
I immediately emailed RRBB, explained the situation, and they got right on it. They asked which books I received last month and this month and let me know that they’d look for a book to replace the duplicate. However, they couldn’t find anything to send me, so instead they would send me a $10 Amazon gift card, along with my missing swag. Works for me! The missing items arrived a few days ago, so here’s the complete box.
Here’s everything I received:
- Signed copy of Well Built by Carly Phillips and Erika Wilde
- Signed copy of The Hard Way by Katie Ashley
- Signed copy of Chasing Butterflies by Terri E. Laine
- Signed card for Rae of Sunshine by Micalea Smeltzer
- Signed card for Last to Know by Micalea Smeltzer
- Book boyfriend door hanger from Carly Phillips and Erika Wilde
- $10 Amazon gift card
- Coloring card for author Kristen Proby
- Card for Checkmate Duet series by Kennedy Fox
- Bookmark for The Realm Enforcers series by Rebecca Zanetti
- Bookmark from author Willow Winters
- Book boyfriends mobile pocket from Carly Phillips and Erika Wilde
- Mini mirror from author Georgia Cates
- Tea light candle from Etta Claire Candle Co.
- Magnet clip from author Carly Phillips
Not a bad haul! I also received two cards with perfume samples, but I didn’t keep those because I’m sensitive to perfume and it usually gives me a headache.
A better look at the books. I’ll have to figure out what to do with my duplicate book. I’ll either donate it or do a giveaway.
And a closer look at the swag.
All in all, I’m happy with this box, despite the initial shipping issue. It means a lot that RRBB did everything they could to correct the mistake, plus they responded to all my emails promptly, which is very important to me as a customer.
Now it’s time to make room on my TBR and on my shelves for these new books. 🙂